Herbline Essentials helps you maintain your Mane With Henna & Liquorice Shampoo & Conditioner for hair fall
Hair fall is a big problem in the UAE. Many attribute this to the treated water that is used in the region, while others blame it on factors of pollution and the extreme weather throughout the year. There are other internal factors too that can also play a very integral role in increased hair fall, such as stress, lack of exercise, unhealthy diet and dehydration.
Although many of the factors are external and we can do little to change them, there are a few preventive measures that can be undertaken by individuals to ensure that severe hair fall is treated.
Here’s five quick tips that will help you combat hair fall and leave you with beautiful, healthy locks:
Oil your hair weekly
- Massage coconut oil or olive oil into your scalp gently. Leave it on for half an hour and then proceed to wash and shampoo your hair. This will provide the scalp with the necessary nourishment it needs and also help your hair grow stronger.
Use Herbline Essentials Henna & Liquorice Shampoo and Conditioner
- Henna has traditionally been used as a natural hair conditioner. Now, blended with other complementary and beneficial ingredients, leadwort, liquorice and hemidesmus indicus, this shampoo and conditioner duo leaves the hair smooth, shiny and tangle free. The duo promotes hair growth, whilst strengthening and safe guarding against hair loss. Since these products are 100% organic, you are also saving your hair from exposure to harsh chemicals that can worsen the condition.
- Increase your intake of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Maintaining a healthy diet is crucial to prevent hair loss. Try increasing your intake of Omega 3 fatty acids naturally by eating more fish like salmon and mackerel and incorporating more nuts and seeds into your diet.
Hats and scarves are your Friends
- Never leave the house with your hair exposed. If your job requires you to be exposed to direct sunlight for long hours, make sure you always keep a hat or a scarf on hand to cover your hair. Minimising exposure to the sun makes sure that the hair remains in a healthy condition as exposure to heat always damages the cuticle of the hair leaving it more prone to fall.
Avoid using Irons or getting your hair blow dried often
- Heat is a major contributing factor when it comes to hair fall. In fact, a simple blow dry at the salon contributes significantly to hair fall. As often a possible, try styling your hair using heat free methods. There are multiple styles for the various lengths of hair that look amazing without using any or much heat, so why not try those out for a change!
Herbline Essentials Henna & Liquorice Shampoo retails for AED 99 and the conditioner AED 79. To find out more details about Herbline Essentials or to purchase your own Henna & Liquorice Shampoo and Conditioner visit leading pharmacies across the UAE and Kuwait, or www.herbline-essentials.com. You can also visit Herbline Essentials’ Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Herbline.Essentials for daily updates on health, skincare and organic beauty.