15 WAYS TO PERFECT A SMILE
Tips Brought to you by CloseUp
- Why not try putting on some bronzer to create a greater contrast between your skin tone and your teeth, making them appear brighter? Create a number 3 down either side of your face: temples, the hollow of your cheeks, and chin.
- Have a fuller bodied upper lip? Try showing off a little bit of your teeth when smiling! Thin upper lip? Try smiling so the bottom edges of your upper teeth touch your lower lip. No matter the shape, everyone can work on having an instant white smile with Closeup Diamond Attraction.
- Do you notice that in every photo your teeth aren’t as gleaming as you want them to be? Try brushing with Closeup Diamond Attraction and wetting your teeth with water just before you have your photo taken to add a bit more sparkle.
- When picking out the perfect lipstick, invest in a red with a blue undertone – this will bring out the white in your teeth and further enhance the blue light technology effects of Closeup Diamond Attraction Power White.
- Smile according to your face shape – a longer more vertical face looks better by accentuating the horizontal aspect of the teeth. A wider smile will help a square face to appear more oval and balance out a heart-shaped face.
- To add extra oomph to your smile, put your lip gloss on underneath your lipstick and say hello to extra volume.
- When having your photo taken, press your tongue onto the roof of your mouth, and show 8 teeth – it’s the perfect number.
- Flex your smile muscles. Stretch your mouth out – hold for 5 seconds. Repeat 10-12 times. Want to go hard at it? Give the balls of your cheeks a push for extra burn!
- Lip pucker aerobics. You’ll feel silly but they’re totally worth it. Give your lips a firm pucker, then pull them back into the mouth and wrap them over your teeth. Hold for 10 seconds and if you’re still up for it, repeat 5 to 6 times.
- Apples. Firm and crisp, they’ll zap stains while you munch. A certain amount of abrasiveness can be good for your teeth.
- Didn’t think toothbrushes belonged in your beauty bag? Wrong! Plump and perfect your lips by brushing them for 15 seconds. Goodbye flaky excess skin. Hello glowing gorgeous pout.
- A smile is universally known as an expression of happiness, recognized by almost all cultures
- Make your smile work harder for you with Closeup Diamond Attraction power white– its blue light technology whitens your smile in an instant.
- Know your angles and work them – tilt your head as you pose for photos. Most people don’t have perfect symmetry to their faces or smiles, so you may get a more flattering angle if you’re not facing the camera straight on.
- Smile with your teeth slightly parted, about one pinky-finger-width apart – if your top and bottom teeth aren’t separated, your smile can look forced. This trick will help it seem more natural.